But, if you want your feet to look as sexy as the shoes they’re wearing, you must find styles that actually flatter your feet.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for shoes that will make your feet look sexy.
1. This first rule is a simple one but is often overlooked. If you hate your toes, opt for pumps with a closed toe, or try a peep-toe pump to see if its less-revealing style covers the parts you hate most.
2. Rough, scaly heels won’t look good in a backless sandal, but there are plenty of shoes with open toes that still cover the back of your feet.
3. You need to emphasize the nice things about your feet. For instance, a pair of pumps will accentuate the graceful curves of high arches, ankle straps can highlight a shapely ankle; and of course, slides can show off a perfect set of toe nails.If you’re still convinced that every aspect of your foot is horrid, then find a pair of sexy pumps that cover as much as possible.
4. Next, your shoes must fit if you want your feet to look sexy. Even the most perfect foot looks awkward if it’s hanging over the edge of its sandal — no matter how hot the sandal in question is. On the other hand, a foot that looks as if it’s been crammed into a shoe that’s too tight will give the impression that your feet are so big you can’t find shoes that fit. The same can be said for ankle straps. If they’re cutting into your skin, loosen them or skip wearing them altogether. They shouldn’t be too loose, but if they’re too tight, they will look as uncomfortable as they feel.
5. A bit of bling is a good thing. Nearly every shoe, and thus every foot can benefit from just a little bit of well-placed bling — shoes that look pretty will make ugly feet seem prettier, and pretty feet look gorgeous.
6. Remember too that High Heels = Sexy Feet. For those who can’t or don’t wear high heels, You need to know that shoes with heels actually will make your feet look sexier.
That’s not to say that feet can’t look sexy in flats — they can. Its just that if you’re wearing flats and you want your feet to look sexy, the shoes themselves must be on the pretty side. Look for ballet flats, feminine patterns, and flat sandals with thin straps.
7. You might also want to consider fixing acrylic nails or basically, artificial nails over your your own toenails if you think they look less than satisfactory. Beautiful toenails look gorgeous in strappy sandals.
So there you have it. Hello sexy feet!:-)